How you can get involved with We Do Care
There are a number of ways to get involved with We Do Care. You can:
- come along to one of our activity days, which combine consultation or discussion with lunch and a fun activity. We run activity days for juniors (ages 5-12) and seniors (age 12-17)
- join one of our seniors or care leavers (18-25) groups, where you can have your say on issues that matter to you and make a difference to other children and young people in care and care leavers
- help interview people who want to work with children and young people
- support the delivery of training to people who work with children and young people
- help plan or organise events like fun days and an award event to celebrate the success of children in care and care leavers
If you are a child or young person in the care of Buckinghamshire Council, and would like to get involved with We Do Care and the projects they are working on, or you are a carer and would like more information, please contact us.